Simple Scanlations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#SIMPLE@irc.irchighway.net

Maple Story - PC

Mr007

Maple Story - PC  Empty Maple Story - PC

Post by Mr007 Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:45 pm

MapleStory on private servers

[Chapter One: The Original MapleStory]

[FOREWORD] I’ve played the original MapleStory for quite a while, and my highest level character is at 42-43. This game really makes you suffer as you soullessly continue playing, even though you know you shouldn’t. It takes a long time to advance in levels, and I’ve had a ton of characters.
    Boy, am I going to the realm of utter boredom in Hell.

Maple Story - PC  Gfs_59317_2_1_mid

Before we start, you need to know what the original MapleStory is.
    MapleStory is an online multiplayer game where you create your very own character, starting with the hair, skin colour, stats, the clothes you’re going to start with and the weapon you’re going to start with. Once you’re in, you will go through a tutorial-ish place. Afterwards, you’re going to Maple Island, which is the starting zone. Here, you will learn the basics about the game such as: the controls, how to do quests, kill monsters (snails, mushrooms and living squishy bubbles – what the ****) and how to talk to the girls that are also playing. Well, okay the last thing isn’t there, but there are loads of guides on the net on how to talk to girls, if you’re lacking skills there (FACT: girls online really are gay guys). For each level you advance, you get 5 ability points, which you can put into STR, DEX, INT or LUK. When you get a job you start getting 3 skill points after each level you advance. After you’re finished on Maple Island, you can take a boat to the next island, which is where you’ll be the next many levels. At level 8, you can become a magician and at level 10 you can become a thief, warrior and a bowman. At level 30 you can get your second job, at level 70 you get your third and at level 120 you get your fourth. I’ll break it down for you guys (yes guys, we already talked about the ‘girls-on-the-net’ thing) so that it is easier to understand:

Level 8 Magician -> Level 30: magician can become a fire/poison mage, ice/lightening mage or cleric -> Level 70: fire/poison wizard, ice/lightening wizard and priest -> Level 120: fire/poison archmage, ice/lightening archmage or bishop

Level 10 Warrior -> Level 30: Fighter, Page or Spearman -> Level 70: Crusader, White Knight or Dragon Knight -> Level 120: Hero, Paladin or Dark Knight

Level 10 Thief ->Level 30: Assassin or Bandit -> Level 70: Hermit or Chief Bandit -> Level 120: Night Lord or Shadower

Level 10 Bowman -> Level 30: Hunter or Crossbowman -> Level 70: Ranger or Sniper -> Level 120: Bowmaster or Marksman

!!NEW JOB OUT: PIRATE!!
    Level 10 Pirate -> Level 30: Brawler or Gunslinger -> Level 70: Marauder or Outlaw -> Level 120: Buccaneer or Corsair

NOTE: Please note that once you pick, for example, an assassin as a thief, you have to go the way of the assassin. Which means you’re going to be a hermit next, and then a night lord. You can’t change your mind.

[Chapter Two: MapleStory – On a private server!]
    Okay, now you kind of know the basics about MapleStory, don’t you?
    If you don’t, then read it all over again and punish yourself for not listening carefully at what I’m saying. Go get yourself a new Pepsi before you start reading chapter two, since this is the interesting chapter. By the way, Coca Cola sucks.

Maple Story - PC  Gfs_85063_2_17_mid

As you read in chapter one, the original MapleStory sucks hard. But is it possible to play it, to see things you otherwise would never see because of that you have a life? Yes ma’am, it is. And the name of the solution is: *dramatic drum solo* private servers!
    I’m playing on a server with x500 EXP, x250 mesos (the valuta in MapleStory) and x250 drop.
    Other than that, they have all party quests, bosses, pet commands working, along with a lot of other stuff. Unlike the original MapleStory, NX cash is given to you each day or so. And now you might think “NX cash? You haven’t told me about NX cash?”. No I haven’t, because I would spare your poor moms credit card. But alright, you got me, I’ll tell you about NX cash. NX cash is another kind of valuta in the game, but you don’t get it from monsters. Instead, you buy it for real cash. And YES I’ve bought some before and YES I regret it and YES I should punish myself. Now that I’ve come to think of it, I haven’t punished myself for it yet. I mean, what was I thinking?
    Look at me being silly, you little rascals got me on a sidetrack now.
    Anyways! You get NX cash for free on this private server that I play on.
    And what can you use these NX cash for, you might think. Well, you can buy exclusive clothes first off (but you can also buy that for mesos, since it’s a private server with custom made NPCs), pets, pet equipment and loads more. You can check it out for yourself.
    The level cap is 200, but on this private server you can become reborn. When you’re reborn, you keep the ability points you had the past 200 levels, plus you can change job AND keep the skills of your previous job. Sounds cool, eh?
    I play on a server where there are a lot of members, and it’s easy to make friends with people. Of course there are some rude people, but just ignore them (FACT: it’s easy to be rude on the internet, and hard to be nice).
    By the way, if you were wondering what the name of the server I play on is, then its .. What was it again?
    Eeeeh I forgot. No, wait! I’m not going to tell you. If you want to know, then PM me Smile

Maple Story - PC  Gfs_85063_2_75_mid

Written by iSpark

apartments rhodes
    coffee business

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:45 pm